MINI RODS - OUTLAWS PULLING
- Contest is open to all ATV’s
- No alcohol allowed on grounds.
- DeKalb County Fair reserves the right to accept of deny any or all entries
- Operator accepts any and all liability and holds DeKalb County Fair Association harmless from any and all loss regarding operation of his/her machine at the event.
- Each operator must sign a release and waiver agreement
- All minors must have written consent from parent or guardian to participate
- ATV’s must be entered by the class of its engine size in ccs.
- All operators must wear helmets, shirt, pants, and shoes while pulling
- All operators must operate ATV with restraint and respect for the equipment and persons working pull.
- No other riding on grounds will to allowed except while pulling.
- Each weight class will include the weight of machine plus the weight of driver.
- ATV’s must have working brake, fenders over rear tires, and a spring return throttle (lever or twist).
Judges decision is final.
- DRIVER MUST REMAIN SEATED
- No engine, suspension or gearing modifications. Exception: ratchet strapped suspension allowed as long as not solidly blocked. Air filter upgrades allowed.
- No tires with tread bars running the full width of tire.
- No axle extension or wider offset rims
- No dual wheels
- No aftermarket exhausts, spark arrestor may be removed
- Maximum tire size is 25 x 12 in. unless originally equipped with larger size.
- Bored out engines, other than factory gears or sprockets, solidly blocked suspensions.
- Paddle tires
- Offset wheels, axle extensions,
- Exhaust, breather kits, etc.
- Factory engine blocks and chassis only
- Maximum tire size is 28 x 12